Chris Bee's choice for the ultimate hunting scope.
The double pin UV3 works for all disciplines of archery but has been designed as the ultimate hunting scope.
"The .010 fiber is small and is perfect for longer shots and finer detail. I run the .10 most of the time while shooting Total Archery Challenge or would be expecting longer shots. The .019 double pin is perfect for whitetails, sub 50 yard shots, and makes the pin easier to see and brighter in natural light" - Chris
- The Hunting Kit comes with everything you need to start shooting out of the box. Everything is pre-installed (including batteries) so all that you have to do is mount it and start shooting.
- 10 brightness levels with 5 individual LED’s. Auto shutoff (after 4 minutes)
- 100% waterproof. Activate level light by holding power button for 2 seconds.
- The up-pin is constructed out of a single piece of aircraft grade aluminum.
- Mounts onto Axcel, Shibuya, Sure-Loc, B3, CBE or any sight that accepts 10-32 threaded rods. Please reference the compatibility chart at the bottom of the description to find which UV Scope Rod you need.
- Over 6hrs of battery life at 80% brightness - takes two cr2025 batteries
- The inside diameter of the housing is 30mm.
- Easily swap from one lens/hunting cartridge to another depending on what discipline you are shooting.
- 100% Ambidextrous. Works for Right Handed and Left Handed shooters
- The distance between the pins on the double pin is 0.25" which is compatible with Spot Hogg and Axcel Landslyde.
- 1 - Housing with a green level installed (aircraft grade, anodized aluminum)
- 1 - Hunting cartridge (0.010” or 0.019” pin ring installed with green fiber)
- For double pin setups: The top pin is green and the bottom pin is red. The pin gap distance is 0.25" which matches up perfectly with Spot Hogg's double pin indicator
- 1 - UV3 Light Kit
- Mounting Bolts & Extra Set Screws
- 2 - extra batteries (cr2025)
- 1 Certificate of authenticity ensuring you get superior post purchase customer service and a higher resale value if you’re crazy enough to ever part ways with your UV3. (post sales service and warranty transfer with the certificate of authenticity through Ultraview — we recommend not throwing it away.)