The Perfect Grip For You
Designed for the hunter and target shooter.
- Do your hands get cold when you're hunting?
- The BeeReal grip is manufactured from a high quality composite material that stays warm to the touch. If you look close, on the surface of the grip you can see the actual fibers in the material that help inhibit the heat transfer.
- Do you struggle with holding steady?
- This grip features a flat back that helps with bow hand torque and yields a more steady hold. It also has an additional 5º angle which has also been proven to help steady your hold.
- Does your hand slip on your grip?
- The honeycomb texture on the face of the grip provides the perfect amount of texture ensuring your hand never slips again.
- Do you want to shoot a 300 30x game?
- Results may vary, but Chris Bee's first Vegas round with a prototype grip was a 30x game.
- How to install the grip - The grip does not come with double sticky tape or adhesive. If you use any form of adhesive the grip will be extremely hard to remove. What we recommend for installation is if the grip fits a little loose to the riser thicken up the grip section of the riser using electrical tape or duct tape until the grip fits snugly onto the bow. This allows for a secure fit and you can still remove the grip from the bow if you wish.
- What bows this grip fits - This grip will fit any Mathews bow that was made 2019 or later and has the engage grip on it. This includes VXR, Vertix, Traverse, TX-5, 2019 and later - TRX 36, 38 & 40. This grip WILL NOT FIT any Mathews bow made before 2019 or any other brand bow.